Schedule Risk Analysis
Capelle a/d IJssel
Clients and projects increasingly require a quantitative risk analysis. In this module, you learn to understand all aspects of probabilistic planning in the Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA) software package, based on practically-oriented examples and cases. As well as importing and checking a schedule, you add uncertainties and risks to the schedule. You learn to interpret the outcomes of the risk analysis and to communicate these to a project team in the correct manner using distribution diagrams, tornado diagrams and scatter plots etc. Other subjects covered include calculating buffers, scenario analyses and weather calenders. This module closely connects with the PPI (Project Planning Infrastructure) method used by Rijkswaterstaat (Dutch).
This module is part of the specialization Risk of the Project Controls Programme.
This training can only be followed in a classroom.
Measures in place due to Corona
From 1 June 2020, this training will be available remote and in a classroom. Please indicate your preferences on the registration form. Read about the plan of remote training and the measures taken in classroom training in the case of Corona.
- Importing the schedule and carrying out a schedule check
- Adding uncertainties
- Preparing and/or importing a risk register
- Reporting with distribution, tornado and scatter plot diagrams
- Probabilistic cash flows
- Modelling weather-related losses
- Pre-mitigation and post-mitigation schedules and other reporting options
In this module, we work with Primavera Risk Analysis 8.7. The software will be made available during this module.
This training module requires a good basic knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6 Professional or Microsoft Project (the Tooling). This module connects well with the Project Risk Management course.
After completing this module you will receive a Primaned Academy certificate.
€ 990,- ex. V.A.T. / including training materials, drinks and lunch.
- 27-10-2020 until 28-10-2020 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 24-11-2020 until 25-11-2020 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 02-03-2021 until 03-03-2021 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 27-05-2021 until 28-05-2021 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 05-07-2021 until 06-07-2020 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 05-10-2021 until 06-10-2021 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 09-11-2021 until 10-11-2021 - Capelle a/d IJssel
Learned a lot. Also concerning 'general planning philosophy and planning good practices.
Robin, Van Oord
Very instructive. It is well discussed what p80 is, what deterministic planning is and what is possible with the calculation of different risks.
Rebecca, Project Planner, Royal Van Lent Shipyard
Educational, certainly in combination with Primavera helps to make the right choice in the future.
Gilian Project Coordinator, NS
Teachers of this course
drs. Euan Samuels Brusse
Blogs on this topic
A schedule risk analysis is a powerful tool to gain insight into the influence of risks and uncertainties on the cost and duration of a project.
Do you want to register for this course?
Post your details below and we will send you a confirmation of your registration.