Oracle Primavera P6 Professional
Capelle a/d IJssel
Primaned has decades of experience with the implementation and training in the use of Primavera. This training has been developed together with our planning engineers and technical consultants. Good planning is much more than just “bar racking”. In this module you will learn how to properly handle the software, also what a planner needs to be able to make a good planning. You will learn how to create a project yourself, including activities, relationships, schedules, resources and progress, based on a case that is interwoven with the manual we have written.
This module is part of the step Tooling from the Project Controls Programme.
This training can be followed remote and in a classroom. Please indicate your preferences on the registration form. Read about the plan of remote training.
- Create Enterprise Project Structure and Work Breakdown Structure (EPS and WBS)
- Create activities and relationships
- Calendars and constraints
- Activity and project codes
- Filters and layout
- Roles, Resources and Levelling
- Introduce and analyze progress
Oracle Primavera P6 Professional R.20.12.3. is used in this course.
This module is also suitable for newer releases and older versions from 8.X.
No specific requirements are needed. A general background in project management (Foundation) and experience in a planning tool is recommended.
After completing this module you will receive a Primaned Academy certificate.
€ 1980,- ex. V.A.T. / including training materials, drinks and lunch.
- 26-10-2021 until 29-10-2021 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 15-11-2021 until 18-11-2021 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 07-12-2021 until 10-12-2021 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 11-01-2022 until 14-01-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 14-02-2022 until 17-02-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 14-02-2022 until 17-02-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel (English)
- 28-02-2022 until 03-03-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel (English)
- 15-03-2022 until 18-03-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel (English)
- 12-04-2022 until 15-04-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 09-05-2022 until 12-05-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 27-06-2022 until 30-06-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 19-09-2022 until 22-09-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel (English)
- 11-10-2022 until 14-10-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 15-11-2022 until 18-11-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
Very good training. Clear explanation, sometimes a bit fast, but then the trainer repeated some steps and everything became clear again.
Franz, Planner, Mobilis TBI Infra
A good clear training which is well built from the ground up.
Marlon, Preventive Planner, Shell Moerdijk
It provided a good insight into many of the tools available within the P6 module
Geoff, Project TAR Planning Engineer, Ineos Nitriles UK
Teachers of this course
Roy Waasdorp MSc
Marijn van Essen MSc
Stefan Hollak PhD
Blogs on this topic
Duration and Calendar Duration, Time and Units/Time explained, P6 basic. Time is of the essence. Both in project control and in our personal lives. As we’ve been dealing with time since childhood, you would assume we have learned to communicate on it effectively and unambiguously. But when someone says: “this activity is going to take […]
There is more to showing THE Critical Path in Primavera than your project manager can imagine. Primavera allows you to change certain settings to define the criticality of activities: you can define a threshold value for total float, or choose for the longest path instead of a total float-based critical path.
Primavera P6 is designed as an Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) tool. Even though often used as a standalone tool, Primavera P6 is a database initially designed for the enterprise’s needs where data can be shared between projects. In order to achieve this Primavera P6 uses the concept of “Global” data objects and “Project” (or embedded) […]
When using the Critical Path Method (CPM) in traditional project management software, Total Float (TF) and Free Float (FF) are calculated, which most project managers know and use. But there is more to it. We can gain deeper insight in which timeframe an activity can shift, and the effects on the related activities by calling […]
Do you want to register for this course?
Post your details below and we will send you a confirmation of your registration.