You have used Oracle Primavera P6 Professional for some time, and your basic knowledge includes preparing a dynamic network schedule with activities and relationships. But what do all the different activity and duration types mean? How can I generate Earned Value S-curves based on the project progress? This module goes in-depth, while taking account of the Best Practices of Project Controls. Primaned has more than 30 years’ experience in implementing and training in Primavera, and this module is based on those years of practical experience.
In this two-day module, there is also time for any specific questions you may have, and you can learn optimally from the tutor’s practical experience and expertise.
This training can be followed remote and in a classroom. Please indicate your preferences on the registration form. Read about the plan of remote training.
Oracle Primavera P6 Professional R.20.12.3. is used in this course.
This module is also suitable for newer releases and older versions from 8.X.
This training module requires a good basic knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6 Professional as well as (at least 6 months’) practical experience with this software.
After completing this module you will receive a Primaned Academy certificate.
€ 990.00 excl. VAT / including material, lunch & drinks
Additional deepening to basic course. Duration of two days and treatment of practical examples.
Erwin, Planner, Structon Civil Projects
It is clearly an expert training, the general knowledge of Primaned is high!
Hendrik, Shutdown Planner/Coordinator, Teijin Aramid
Teachers of this course
Stefan Hollak PhD
The following topics are covered in this training:
- Activities and relationships
- Handling Finish, Level of Effort and WBS Summary types of activities, creating relationships between projects and explaining the different types of dates and lead times (i.e. Planned, Baseline).
- Reflection Project
- Using a reflection project, a ‘what if’ copy of a project can be made which is actively linked to the current project.
- Advanced layout possibilities for Milestone activities.
- Multi-Project Scheduling and advanced Schedule options
- Useful information about the advanced options for scheduling single or multiple projects simultaneously.
- User Defined Fields
- Overview of and explanation about the use of User Defined Fields in Primavera P6.
- Global Change
- Using the ‘Global Change’ functionality, it is possible to make changes to large amounts of activities at once.
- How to use Resource Dependent activity type so that the Resource calendar controls the activity. Additional information on the use of individual resources and resource groups, resource codes, summarising and resource leveling.
- Explanation of the use of the different types of baselines, and how to update and restore baselines.
- Percent Complete Types
- Explanation of the different types of Percent Complete Types and how they are calculated.
- Earned Value S-curves
- Setting up the different types of Earned Value curves and exporting them to Excel.
- Import of XER, XML, Excel and Microsoft Project files
- An overview of the different import possibilities and the advantages and disadvantages of the different types.
- Schedule Comparison
- How to compare a project to a baseline so that an overview can be shown of the differences from the original project.
- Some tips and tricks.
|Start date||Learning method||Language||Location|
|05-12-2022||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|