Schedule Risk Analysis with Safran
Capelle a/d IJssel
Clients and projects increasingly require a quantitative risk analysis. In this module, you learn to understand all aspects of probabilistic planning in the Primavera Risk Analysis (Safran) software package, based on practically-oriented examples and cases. As well as importing and checking a schedule, you add uncertainties and risks to the schedule. You learn to interpret the outcomes of the risk analysis and to communicate these to a project team in the correct manner using distribution diagrams, tornado diagrams and scatter plots etc. Other subjects covered include calculating buffers, scenario analyses and weather calenders. This module closely connects with the PPI (Project Planning Infrastructure) method used by Rijkswaterstaat (Dutch).
This module is part of the specialization Risk of the Project Controls Programme.
This training can be followed remote and in a classroom. Please indicate your preferences on the registration form. Read about the plan of remote training.
- Importing the schedule and carrying out a schedule check
- Adding uncertainties
- Preparing and/or importing a risk register
- Reporting with distribution, tornado and scatter plot diagrams
- Probabilistic cash flows
- Modelling weather-related losses
- Pre-mitigation and post-mitigation schedules and other reporting options
In this module, we work with Safran Risk Analysis 7.3.x. The software will be made available during this module.
This training module requires a good basic knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6 Professional or Microsoft Project (the Tooling). This module connects well with the Project Risk Management course.
After completing this module you will receive a Primaned Academy certificate.
€ 990,- ex. V.A.T. / including training materials, drinks and lunch.
- 16-12-2021 until 17-12-2021 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 14-03-2022 until 15-03-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 30-05-2022 until 31-05-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
- 24-10-2022 until 25-10-2022 - Capelle a/d IJssel
Teachers of this course
Do you want to register for this course?
Post your details below and we will send you a confirmation of your registration.