Primavera P6 is a very extensive and often business-critical application. The functional application admins of the Primavera P6 environment are often involved with configuring the software to match the organisation’s operating environment during the implementation process. This module has been developed to allow you to learn how business and project structures can be created. This module teaches all necessary skills to allow an administrator to derive as much functionality from the software package as possible.
This training can be followed remote and in a classroom. Please indicate your preferences on the registration form. Read about the plan of remote training.
The training module and manual are designed for Primavera P6 EPPM R8.4 and more recent versions.
For this training a good basic knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6 (Professional) is required.
After completing this module you will receive a Primaned Academy certificate.
€ 495.00 excl. VAT / including material, lunch & drinks
Teachers of this course
This training course covers the following topics:
- What is Functional Application Management?
- The role of the Primavera Functional Application Manager.
- Creating an EPS (Enterprise Project Structure).
- Defining and modifying project and activity codes.
- Global configuration items (layouts, filters, calendars).
- User authorisation and rights profiles.
- Application settings.
- Primavera configuration & change management.
- P6 Web management and settings.
- P6 Publishing and Reporting.
- Primavera Team Member administration.
- P6 Web Issues and Risk configuration.
- Primavera Cloud solutions.
|Start date||Learning method||Language||Location|
|28-09-2022||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|