This in-depth training allows participants to become familiar with the advanced features of Microsoft Project Online, such as multi-project management, template usage and the use of macros. Primaned’s added value is not only its expertise and experience, but also that Project Controls Best Practices are considered.
This training can be followed remote and in a classroom. Please indicate your preferences on the registration form. Read about the plan of remote training.
The course and manual have been designed for Project Professional 2019. This course is also suitable for the versions 2010, 2013 and 2016 (only reporting functionalities deviate). The Online (Project Web App) module is part of a Project Plan subscription. The manual is written for the English-language version of the software.
After completing this module you will receive a Primaned Academy certificate.
€ 990.00 excl. VAT / including material, lunch & drinks
Teachers of this course
Roshni Bhansing MSc
Suzanne Oudwater MSc
The following topics are covered in this training:
- Consolidated project schedules
- Create dependencies between projects.
- Consolidate and manage project plans.
- Basic management in the consolidated project.
- Project Online Project Web App (PWA)
- Custom enterprise fields and look-up tables
- Manage view: Project Overview.
- Resource management and analysis
- Setting up reports: getting started with objects such as tables and charts.
- Applications of reports in practice.
- Using the Organizer
- Sharing custom objects
- Choosing or creating a template
- Creating a company template
- Linking a template to an Enterprise Type in Project Online
- Custom filters, groups and fields
- Customising and creating your own filters, groups and fields.
- Formulas and graphical indicators.
- Recording and Playing Macros
- Record and edit a macro.
- Apply useful macros.
- Tips & Tricks
- Extra: Resource pool
- Create and share resource pool across multiple projects
- Managing resources in the Team Planner view.
|Start date||Learning method||Language||Location|
|19-03-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|
|19-06-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|
|30-09-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|
|08-10-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|
|21-11-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|