During this training module, we learn you how to develop effective (project) communication within your project organisation in 6 steps. This includes profiling your stakeholders, defining communication activities, and setting up effective KPIs, reports and dashboards. You also learn how communication styles have influence on what information is passed on and absorbed. Lastly, we discuss how the organisational structure and project governance supports effective communication.
This training can be followed remote and in a classroom. Please indicate your preferences on the registration form. Read about the plan of remote training.
No specific prior knowledge is required for this training module. A general background in project controls and experience with a planning tool are recommended. It is also possible to take this course as part of the Senior Scheduling Engineer and Project Controls Manager courses.
After completing this module you will receive a Primaned Academy certificate.
€ 495.00 excl. VAT / including material, lunch & drinks
Useful tools to apply in daily practice.
Rebecca, Project Planner, Royal Van Lent Shipyards
Got a lot of new insights. Communication is important and the way you bring it and structure is necessary. Good to show how that comes about.
Underestimated part of Project Controls> deserves this separate day!
Jur, Hoogheemraadschap De Stichtse Rijnlanden
Teachers of this course
Stefan Hollak PhD
Roshni Bhansing MSc
The following topics are covered in this training:
- Communication within project organisation structures:
- Which project organisation structures and communication lines exist?
- What is applicable to my organisation and is it effective?
- The principles of good project governance:
- What is a good organisational structure and how can this be achieved?
- Stakeholder management and profiling:
- How to determine who are the stakeholders and what is their position and how can we influence them?
- Choosing the right communication goals and means:
- Getting to know the communication model: from data to information.
- Drawing up a communication plan and baseline.
- Setting up KPIs, reports and dashboards:
- What characterises strong KPIs, reports and dashboards?
- Using KPIs, reports and dashboards to achieve communication goals.
- Applying communication models and styles:
- From awareness to successful application.
|Start date||Learning method||Language||Location|
|27-02-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|
|27-05-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|
|16-09-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|
|08-11-2024||Classroom||Dutch||Capelle a/d IJssel||Register|